Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Exeter, NH
Assembly & Fabrication (94825)
Bonney Staffing - Exeter, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Assembly & Fabrication position in Exeter NH is responsible for the assembly and fabrication of custom made lanterns and light fixtures. You will complete a variety of tasks to meet production requirements such as cutting materials, soldering, wiring, assembly and testing lanterns.. If you are looking to gain experience in a unique environment, and are looking to learn a trade, this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to Be able to read and follow directions and instructions from supervisor. Have the ability to produce 55 fixtures a week, while maintaining quality. Be able to read a measuring device.
- Must be able to work with glass and cutting glass pieces. Able to identify and find parts to assemble all makes and models of lanterns.
- Ability to work as a team or individually.
- Be a team player.
- Experience with hand tools, ability to measure, and utilize basic math skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, production environment.
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $12.50/hr.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to learn new skills and work for a great company.
- Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney[, with the addition of a benefits package through the employer when you are hired on permanently].
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.