Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Somersworth, NH
Engineering Technician (94317)
Bonney Staffing - Somersworth, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Engineering Technician position in Somersworth is responsible for development of manufacturing processes, prototype machining (include CNC machining), and assembly and documentation of prototype components and equipment. You will provide support in wound component assemblies, and assist with building custom motors, motion control products or mechanical assemblies. If you have a product engineering background and are looking for an exciting career with a growing company, this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 3+ Years of experience
- Have a team-player attitude with excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, production environment
- CNC machine set up, development, quality assurance, knowledge of engineering drawings/specs, micrometers, calipers and blueprint reading required
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $16-18+/hr, depending on experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to work with a growing company that values trust and teamwork through effective communication, execution and accountability.
- Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney[, with the addition of a comprehensive benefits package through the employer when you are hired on permanently].
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.