Document Imaging Tech II
Maine Medical Center |
North Conway, NH
- Position Summary
- The Health Information Imaging Technician II performs health information activities necessary to scan, index and validate electronic and paper records. This position is responsible for the retrieval, preparation, review and accurate scanning and indexing of medical record documents into the electronic medical record. Will ensure adherence to scanning policies and procedures. Maintains a positive working relationship with other departments and provider practices.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- At least three years of prior experience in a healthcare related setting or experience with Health Information Management preferred., 1 year EPIC or other EMR experience required , 2 years imaging experience required with applied knowledge of document imaging
- Strong customer service orientation -
- Must be able to operate multiple integrated software applications, and other programs to include resources and e-mail.
- Ability to work independently , multitask, problem solve and prioritize work with strict attention to detail
- Computer and keyboarding skills
- Medical terminology required - formal course
- Knowledge and experience with Share Point portal required.
- Ability to perform audits and conduct analysis on imaged data
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products including ability to format Excel spreadsheets
Job Code: 117724
Posted On: 02/18/19
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info