Core Physicians LLC | Exeter, NH
Performs a variety of dental assisting duties to promote quality dental care for our patients in a stress-free safe environment. Assists the doctor teaches patients how to care for their teeth communicates effectively maintains equipment and inventory and follows Universal Precautions and OSHA requirements to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff.
Every Wednesday and the other day would be a rotation of Monday/Thursday.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience
- Nitrous Oxide certification or if not certified, must receive within 6 months of hire
- Dental radiology certified in the State of NH
- CPR with AED within 6 months of hire
1. Dental Handpiece units/other equipment - Technical proficiency in operational,
maintenance and aseptic requirements of handpieces and power delivery units; able
to troubleshoot minor system errors.
2. Radiographs - Process and mount radiographs, set-up, breakdown and
troubleshooting of processor.
3. Operating Room protocol and procedures - Ability to provide dental assisting
function in the operating room environment within organizational guidelines for
conduct, asepsis and infection control.
4. Functional Area Expertise - Ability to maintain the oral field during procedures,
including retracting of the check, tongue or other tissues as appropriate; break down
and reset the room between cases.