Data Engineer II
Measured Progress | Dover, NH
- Validate and accept student level data including student demographic and test data from various sources and provided in various formats.
- Perform cleanup activities to data per specifications created.
- Perform documentation of data processing specifications to ensure common understanding of processes and procedures used on a project.
- Participate in project meetings in order to ensure data integrity issues are discussed and resolved.
- Develop code and process to support validation, cleanup, transformation and delivery of student data.
- Provide data support to internal products and systems.
- Provide input into the development of internal products and systems.
- Develop appropriate quality assurance steps to be implemented on projects to ensure data accuracy.
- Provide support to team members on projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and three (3) to five (5) years of experience in SQL development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL programming of complex views, stored procedures, functions, and scripts
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of developing user-facing reports and forms
- Experience with Visual Studio and C# preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office