Custom Lantern Fabrication
Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Exeter, NH
Custom Lantern Fabrication (95185)
Bonney Staffing - Exeter, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Customer Lantern Fabrication position in Exeter is responsible for the fabrication of customer made, to order lanterns and various stages of material prep and production. This is a full time, first shift position. You will ensure that production numbers are met, while keeping a standard of quality. You will assists in the monitoring of raw materials inventory, completed parts inventory, perform inspection & quality assurance, and aid in other departments as deemed necessary. This is a great position for those looking to use their hands, enjoy assembly, and are looking to gain more experience in a production environment.
What We Need From You:
- General cleanliness, clean housekeeping all while maintaining equipment
- Ability to use various hand and power tools. May utilize forklift, hand dollies or palette jacks
- Math skills
- Attention to detail
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to distinguish between gauges of two metals
- Some assembly or production experience is prefered
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $12.50/hr.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to learn hands on skills, including soldering.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney, with the addition of a benefits package offered by the client if hired permanently.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.