Exeter Health Resources and Affiliate Companies | Exeter, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
The Contract Administrator is responsible for coordinating the contracting process from inception to execution including annual review process and making certain all regulatory requirements are completed.
1. Establishes and maintains electronic contract database listing all contracts and associated documents with accurate information. Reviews on an annual basis.
2. Establishes and maintains Certificates of Insurance where required and procuring updated certificates prior to expiration.
3. Coordinate annual review process by contract owners for contracts requiring review.
4. Collects, creates, processes, and ensures execution working with contract owners for new contracts as well as rolling contracts prior to expiration date.
5. Responsible for training contract owners on contract database system.
6. Knowledge and ability to utilize discretion in the protection of confidential and private information.
7. Creation and updating of Purchase Orders when required by contractual agreement.
8. Managing, reporting, and updating contractual requirements in Reptrax when required by contract agreement.
9. Performs sanction check on new vendors.
10. Performs other duties as assigned or requested