Are you looking to advance your career in a fun, supportive environment? Looking for part time hours around your busy schedule?
A career as a Contact Center Representative at Northeast Credit Union is the right move for you.
Hours: Flexible! Perfect for those with kids in school, going to school themselves, working nights or just looking for extra hours, this part time position is 20 hours a week.
We'd like you to work every Saturday from 8-12 or 9-1, and you can work the remaining 16 hours during the week at your choosing, as long as the schedule is consistent.
What you'll do:
- Assist members and potential members with telephone and email correspondence fostering a one call resolution environment.
- Cross-sell credit union products and services and achieves individual goals.
- Assist members and potential members with products, account opening and cross-sell refer for any loan product offered.
- Assist members in troubleshooting any online service and processes all types of transactions maintaining proper security.
- One year of similar or related experience.
- Outstanding customer service skills- verbal and written.
- Ability to deal with members in a professional manner, using courtesy and tact.
- Ability to interpret and keep up to date with applicable laws and regulations surrounding area of responsibility.
High school diploma or GED.
If you are looking for an exciting career, Northeast Credit Union is the place! Our employee total rewards package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits, retirement plans with employer match, training and professional development programs, tuition assistance, paid leave, and work/life programs. Join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer