Club Custodian-Eastman School
Boys and Girls Club of the Lakes Region | Concord, NH
Boys and Girls Clubs of Central New Hampshire is looking for a club custodian to work during non-club hours, 15-20 hours per week, with primary responsibilities to ensure that the facility is safe, organized, clean and that it meets sanitary requirements. The club custodian will also address basic facility maintenance needs.
KEY ROLES (Job Responsibilities)
· Cleans all areas of the Club on a daily basis generally Monday through Friday.
· May perform building maintenance as requested.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Must be timely, efficient.
- Pays attention to detail.
-Has a desire to make the facility look the very best that it can.
- Has a desire to ensure that all of our members and their parents are safe.
-Experience cleaning after large groups e.g. a school
- Knowledge in the safe use of cleaning solvents.
- Must be able to work around children and caregivers.
Must be able to lift 50lbs. Please email your letter of interest and qualifications to Bob Carter: email@example.com