Clinical Practice Nurse Coordinator
Exeter Health Resources and Affiliate Companies | Exeter, NH
Works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to insure a continuum view of patient care.
1. Designs, coordinates, integrates and evaluates a program of care provided to cohort of patients with an emphasis on risk reduction.
2. Evaluates data and information to inform approaches to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Uses the data to identify themes and areas of opportunity.
3. Partners with inter-professional team, content experts, and leadership on a daily basis to ensure patient safety is a priority and identifies opportunities for improvement in this regard. Initiate huddles when needed to plan for complex care.
4. Leads or co-leads PDCA cycles and identifies opportunities for research to advance practice.
5. In partnership with unit leadership, communicates and shares lessons learned with staff.
6. Conducts audits of practice and documentation with daily/regular feedback to leadership and staff to address patient safety concerns in real time.
7. Leads and participates in RCA's conducted as a result of an identified defect or unanticipated outcome, and supports implementation of practice to limit future risk.
8. In partnership with unit leadership, identifies priority issues for the huddle board.
9. Works closely and collaboratively with staff and unit leadership to advance the patient safety agenda.