Care Team Patient Service Representative
Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Portsmouth, NH
Care Team Patient Services Representative (95059)
Bonney Staffing - Portsmouth, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Care Team Patient Services Representative in Portsmouth is a part time, temporary position. This person works collaboratively with all members of the care team providing world class service to both the patients and staff. You will answer all Care Team Phone Calls within established quality metrics. Supports various other Care Teams by answering their phones (as necessary) to meet quality standards. Responsible for Queue Management, including phone messaging, appointment cancellations and rescheduling. Screens, provides information on and directs calls to appropriate department or staff to expedite patient care. Supports and facilitates communications related to labs, scripts, messaging, etc. Performs Telephone Triage per established protocols. Assists with patient service related administrative tasks to ensure patient requests are met. This is a great opportunity for those with some patient service experience, and are looking to gain new valuable skills.
What We Need From You:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years experience working in an administrative and/or customer service oriented environment.
- Experience in a medical environment with patient registration, billing, insurance processing or appointment scheduling preferred.
- Ability to function independently and professionally
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Basic knowledge of current healthcare benefits and managed care insurance plans, preferred
- Windows Based Computer skills: data entry and word processing ability
- Demonstrated telephone etiquette and positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with patients and internal customers
- Ability to multitask among phone and face to face despite frequent interruptions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Detailed oriented and excellent follow through skills
- Ability to work with a variety of customers ranging from patients, internal customers: medical staff and other departments, able to collaborate with peers
- Must be able to work flexible hours which may include weekends, evenings and holidays
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $15.67/hr.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to work with a successful, non-profit health care center.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.