Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Exeter, NH
Cable Assemblers (94776)
Bonney Staffing - Exeter, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The Cable Assembly position in Exeter is responsible for using drawings, written instructions and tools to manufacture various cables, wires and harnesses. You will be utilizing various hand tools including tweezers, crimpers, wire cutters, and microscopes to perform essential job duties. You’ll help ensure that products are made with quality and are being completed in a timely manner. If you are a motivated individual, with the willingness to learn this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 1+ Years of experience
- High School Graduate
- Ability to utilize hand tools, solder, use a microscope and read written instruction
- A strong attention to detail with the ability to learn new skills
- Able to work in a fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Positions are typically seated positions for 8 hours a day, must have strong hand eye coordination and ability to lift, bend, twist and complete repetitive motions as needed
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $12.00-$14.00, commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to get hired permanently with our client company
- Optional health and dental coverage programs while you are on assignment through
- Bonney, with the addition of health insurance, PTO and additional benefits through the employer when you are hired on permanently.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.