Bonney Staffing Center, LLC | Rochester, NH
CNC Operator (93993)
Bonney Staffing - Rochester, NH
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. We understand that you’re not just finding a job; you’re changing your life. Bonney Staffing is here to support your aspirations whether you’re looking for entry-level jobs or professional-level opportunities in administration/clerical, finance, HR, medical, legal, IT, light industrial, general labor and more!
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.
The CNC Operator position in Rochester NH is responsible for performing machining operations such as turning, milling, drilling to very close tolerances on a wide variety of materials, on CNC mills and lathes. You will interpret complex engineering drawings and follow written and oral instructions You’ll help contribute to the efforts of the team in the assigned group to meet the daily goals in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity. If you have CNC setup & programming experience, this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- 3+ Years of experience
- Must be able to read, evaluate and respond to product specifications, blueprints and drawings, and perform normal math calculations easily.
- Must be familiar and comfortable with industrial machinery.
- Must have strong general mechanical skills.
- Familiar with the use of micrometers, snap gauges or other tools for dimensional evaluation.
- Experience in working with a team in a diverse manufacturing environment. Three years’ experience preferred but will consider other applicants.
- Effective verbal, written, and mathematical skills are required.
- Must be able to walk and stand throughout an eight hour shift.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, production environment
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company as a CNC Operator, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay of $18+, depending on experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney[, with the addition of a comprehensive benefits package through the employer when you are hired on permanently].
- Optional IRA plans for the duration of your work with us.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.