CMMS Implementation Consultant
Smartware Group | Manchester, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingSmartware Group (makers of Bigfoot CMMS), a respected and established provider of CMMS solutions (Computerized Maintenance Management Software) is looking for a talented CMMS Implementation Consultant. An effective Implementation Consultant will lead successful Bigfoot CMMS implementations by aligning client’s maintenance goals and objectives with the most effective configuration of the software.
This is a work from home position. Candidates must have a permanent residence in one of the following states to be considered: NH, ME, NY, PA, NC, FL, AR, or CO. Must be self-driven, have a strong work ethic and be an excellent communicator. Some travel is required.
- Remotely manage multiple client implementation consulting projects
- Client key point of contact post sales
- Key liaison between sales, operations, and client – ensure clear expectations and consistent and effective communication
- Demonstrate examples that show the client how to maximize the features of Bigfoot to meet their needs most effectively
- Use MS Excel to prepare, analyze and migrate client data
- Previous maintenance, manufacturing, or facility industry experience a must
- Previous EAM/CMMS experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to include effective listening, customer orientation, strong presentation skills, and ability to convey complex information in easy to understand terms both written and verbally.
- Ability to guide clients toward best usage and processes of the system
- Ability to assess complex situations and facilitate solutions in a collaborative manner
- Proven ability to work in a detail-oriented and self-motivated manner
- Proven problem solving ability
- Proven ability to prioritize and drive multiple efforts simultaneously
Smartware Group is a dynamic, growing, software company. We offer traditional and web-based CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) solutions. We have more than 800+ customers and 10,000+ users around the globe.
We have been in operation since 2002. Our software has matured through a healthy and mutually fulfilling relationship with our customers. We value their input and place a strong emphasis on customer service and relationship building.
For more information about Smartware Group, our products, or to apply for this position, go to: www.BigfootCMMS.com