When you join Eastern Bank, you join the largest and oldest mutual bank in the country. We pride ourselves in having knowledgeable and experienced professionals that can provide the expertise, personal attention and service our customers deserve.
As the fourth-largest full-service commercial bank in Greater Boston, we are able to offer you unique opportunities for career growth throughout the organization, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits program.
As an inclusive company, we work to ensure that our valued employees are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, and encouraged to reach their fullest potential. These values have earned us a reputation as a great place to work and provide a strong reason why you should consider a career with us.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage relationships both individually and within a team in order to retain and expand overall banking relationship with key clients.
- Source, evaluate and recommend new banking opportunities for loan and deposit relationships. Loan relationships will include both C&I and CRE relationships up to a maximum deal size of $1MM
- Partner with assigned retail branches to develop new business relationships.
- Coordinate calling and relationships management activities with multiple internal business partners including, investments, treasury, retail, and insurance
- Conduct preliminary underwriting and structure of credit requests
- Maintain internal Bank contact management system including full history
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience equivalent related required.
- One-to-three years of sales and management experience.
- Must have a basic understanding of commercial businesses and banking.
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of credit and sales training.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales skills in a fast paced environment.
- Able to utilize full range of prospecting sales activities.
- Technologically proficient.