Branch Relationship Manager - Lebanon, NH
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust | Lebanon, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Branch Relationship Manager
Bar Harbor Bank & Trustislooking for an experiencedBranch Relationship Manager to join our team which will divide time each week between our Hanover Street and Heater Road Lebanon, New Hampshire Branches. Responsibilities include leading a team that delivers sales, service, and transactions to all customers. As well as, providing motivation and encouragement while fostering a team effort in the office. The Branch Relationship Manager will engage in sales and service activities and contribute directly to the success of the Bank by recognizing and uncovering opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Proven ability to develop business and exceed growth goals
- Two – four years of related experience in business, financial services industry or sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation, conflict, motivational, and management skills
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated aptitude and desire for sales achievement
- Comfortable with technology – including computers, smartphones, iPads, online banking, etc.
Business Developmentexperience andstrong management skillsare essential for this position. An individual who enjoys being part of a fast paced, team environment will be best matched for this position.
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust offers a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, paid vacation and sick time, incentives, wellness program, and continuing education benefits.
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability and Protected Veteran.
If you are interested in joining our team please apply online at www.bhbt.com.