Entry Level Biller I
Dartmouth Printing Company | Hanover, NH
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingJOB TITLE: Biller
DEPARTMENT: Billing & Estimating
SHIFT: 1st Shift (Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
Prepare customer invoices for existing customers of DPC.
- Calculate invoices from computer information, job tickets, samples, mechanical and other information generated in house.
- Maintain computer pricing information as new contracts are signed on assigned customer accounts.
- Research outside purchases if invoice has not been received, indicated on Job Report and Postage Report.
- Make corrections on job, if necessary, to Sales Rep and Customer Numbers.
- Answer invoice questions for customers and/or Account Supervisors.
- Maintain files on jobs in process as information comes into billing department.
- Copy, distribute and mail invoices, including scanning and emailing, as customer requires.
- Reimpose impositions when necessary for non-8 unit customers.
- Prepare deposit invoices as requested.
- Participate in Department tasks including but not restricted to:
- Collect blueprints, job bags, and other materials around shop and file in job bag file. Maintain job bag file in Digital Prepress.
- Maintain greens/shipped log and hanging jobs list.
- Maintain department files in Billing, including filing cabinets, incoming tickets and material and AOE’s.
- Maintain Backcopy inventory files.
- Support the Deming effort throughout the company.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures, while maintaining an overall awareness of safety within the workplace.
- Perform other job related duties as may be assigned or required.
- High school diploma/GED
- Two years of experience in a printing company or an Associates degree in Graphic Arts preferred.
- Computer experience in word processing, database management and spread sheet programs desired.
- Good mathematical, communication and organizational skills required.
- Score of 5 correct answers on 7-question Billing Department test.
- Ability to interact positively with others and to function as a member of a team.