Behavioral Health Professional- Part time: Work with children! $14/hr
Connections for Kids | Portsmouth, NH
If you are looking for a close-knit, supportive agency in which to learn and grow then look no further!
Who we are:
Connections For Kids is a non-profit that has grown from a single residential program to a complete mental health agency providing a continuum of care to families, children, youth and adults. Our agency focuses on providing children and families with necessary skills-based therapy to help them successfully live happy lives. We provide a warm and supportive environment which is invested in the growth and advancement of our employees.
We are seeking passionate and driven individuals to join our well established Section 28 Team who want to positively impact the lives of local families!
Our Section 28 team supports children with Autism, Asperger’s and other developmental delays to gain the skills needed to be independent in their homes and communities. You will be working one-on-one with children and families as an essential member of the treatment team, helping them build daily living, social, communication, and safety skills.
We invest in our employees by offering the following:
- 20+ hours weekly with a flexible schedule of afterschool and weekend hours
- Paid trainings for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR and Safety Care
- Regular interaction with leadership staff
- Competitive Pay
- Room to grow in our ever expanding company
Candidates for this position need to have:
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Proof of auto insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- CPR, FA and Safety-Care training required (will train)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as a team player
- Experience working with MR and autism
- Creative and caring
- Able to be organized and to prioritize workload
BHP certification (will train); High school degree required.
This position is located in the Kittery, ME area