Adult Case Manager
Community Bridges | Concord, NH
Community Bridges is an area agency celebrating 36 years working with individuals who experience developmental and intellectual disabilities.Through our Person Centered Thinking approach we support families and individuals to reach their goals by listening to each persons goals for their life with a focus on what is possible not on their disability.
We are searching for a full time Adult Case Manager to work Monday through Friday. Annual salary is $33,000- $35,000 depending on experience.
The Adult Case Manager assists individuals and families through education and support to develop and achieve their personal visions. This is accomplished by sharing information, and making referrals to various local, state, and federal resources; through collaboration and advocacy with those resources on behalf of families/individuals; linking families to education and training opportunities and developing short and long-term person centered futures planning to identify goals, and initiate actions to make those goals a reality.
Education:Associate’s degree preferred.
Experience:Two years experience in human services, developmental services, special education, or a related field.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct support to families including but not limited to: home visits, and occasional transportation; information and referral assistance in accessing and/or applying for benefits; information and referral to community resources, direct supports (i.e., crisis intervention, advocacy, mediation), information and advocacy with community resources as requested by the family.
- Meets with families to identify natural supports, current unmet needs, and future plans. Provides follow-up contacts as needed and requested by family.
- Maintains up-to-date, accurate information and knowledge of community resources, information, and referral.
- Engages families in the process of person-centered-planning to clarify the individual’s personal values, preferences, and vision for the future, identify goals for the short and long-term that will assist families/individuals in making the necessary community connections for supporting their son or daughter; identify support roles and necessary actions to be undertaken.
- Facilitate ISP development including coordinating the meeting, determining responsibilities for providing services, assuring that goals are related to individuals desired future, and ensuring completion of necessary evaluations/assessments on behalf of the individual.
- Service Coordination duties to include facilitation of communication between service providers, individual, family, and Community Bridges, on-going review, monitoring, and evaluation of formal service provision, facilitation of service re-design as needed and requested.