Capstone Mechanical is seeking an Accountant/Financial Analyst (Part-Time) to join our team!
In the Accountant/Financial Analyst position, you will be responsible for account reconciliation and account analysis. For the team, you will analyze, prepare, and communicate operating results. This is a Part-Time position, 15-20 hours a week.
- Account reconciliation and account analysis.
- Month-end closing reports.
- Analyze operation results and communicate findings to the team.
- Utilize technology to improve information for communication, analysis, and reducing costs.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in quality, cost, and communication.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Minimum of 4 Years’ experience. Professional Accounting experience or other applicable related fields desired.
- Must be within commuting distance of Portsmouth, NH.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize and strong time management skills.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
Capstone Mechanical provides the Commercial HVAC industry with a unique and rewarding Customer experience. We are an extension of our customers, sharing the knowledge, expertise, and attention we demand from ourselves. We have a cooperative relationship that includes more than the “service” aspect and provides tools, information, and collaboration on a team level.
Our customer list includes Best Buy, Kohl’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Pier 1 Imports, Hobby Lobby, Big Lots, Urban Outfitters, Savers, Luxottica, Coach, and Starbucks.
Capstone offers a competitive hourly rate as well as a 401K Contribution Program.