APRN/Nurse Practitioner or Physican Assistant
New London Hospital | New London, NH
, - Department: New London Hospital Medical Group
- full-time Monday - Friday; 8-5
- Day shift
- Masters degree is required
Job Summary: Conduct physical exams, take medical histories, diagnose and treat common acute minor illnesses or injuries and conduct well person exams on patients.
- Current RN license,APRN or PA license with a degree from accredited school
- Two (2) years experience working in a medical office or hospital setting
- current provider level CPR.
THIS POSITION MAY BE LOCATED IN NEW LONDON HOSPITAL AT THE NEW LONDON MEDICAL GROUP OR THE NEWPORT HEALTH CENTER IN NEWPORT, NH