Outbound Member Service Representative Sign On Bonus
Northeast Credit Union | Portsmouth, NH
This position is eligible for a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus! See www.necu.org/careers for details.
Are you interested in applying your relationship building skills and sales acumen to further your career? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, fun environment where success is rewarded?
A career as an Outbound Member Service Representative at Northeast Credit Union is the right move for you.
Hours: Full time 40 hours.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9-5:30pm plus every other Saturday. If you work on Saturday you can get a half day off during the week, or work longer days for a full day off. Closed Sundays.
A Day in the Life:
- Contact new members to promote additional credit union products and services.
- Contact existing high-risk members; make recommendations to prevent account closure.
- Cross sell additional products and services to strengthen relationships.
- Create a positive member experience each and every time through confidence and enthusiasm- you are the face of Northeast Credit Union.
- Track and report on all member contact by phone, email or in writing. Detail cross-sell attempts, success rate, and other pertinent data.
- Manage all aspects of new loan or account openings you generate to ensure proper handling and follow through.
- Solicit and follow up on all new member referrals generated.
- Build and retain member relationships through service quality.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
We can offer you:
- Training to support your career goals.
- The chance to make a difference in your community, through day-to-day interactions and volunteerism.
- Incentive programs that reward your accomplishments.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits.
- Retirement plans with employer match.
- Tuition assistance.
The qualifications we are looking for:
- Six months' to two years' similar experience.
- High school degree or GED.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and sales skills- ability to build rapport, identify needs, and close sales.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
Work involves typing on a computer, reading, writing, and sitting. May need to lift up to 10 pounds.
If you are looking for an exciting career, Northeast Credit Union is the place! Our employee total rewards package includes competitive salaries, incentive programs, comprehensive medical/dental/life benefits, retirement plans with employer match, training and professional development programs, tuition assistance, paid leave, and work/life programs. Join us today!
Equal Opportunity Employer